- How much I miss traveling – mostly overseas
- How much I love my son – it hurts
- The street I woke to and from school for 10 years of my life
- All the friends I ever made – and a few I miss seeing
- The day I saw my now husband – trying to remember what exactly went through my head
- How much I love windows and balconies – especially those of old buildings
- The movie Amelie – the innocence and free spirit of Amelie. Sometimes I find myself reciting parts of this movie (secretly wanting to be her)
- Wondering where life will take us five years from now
- Dreaming of a Paris getaway with my man.
- Thinking of all the blessings I have been given
- Reminded of how much I enjoy sketching.
- How a smile led by a loud laughter can make day every single time
This post was inspired by my friend Melisa at The Lil Bee
The post On my mind today… appeared first on Le Papier Blog.