Hello, it’s me again! Callie Grayson!
Thanks for stopping by, and a HUGE thank you to Vana for letting me contribute on her lovely blog! Today, I am posting about my existing bathroom!
Just a few words of description: Scary, hideous, nasty!
Here is a list of what needs to be remove from my bathroom:
- metallic floral wall covering from the 60’s
plastic pearlescent gray tiles and black tiles from 1947
- huge M monogram in the shower
swirly pearly toilet seat and toilet from 1947 (I don’t even want to think how many gallons are used with each flush of this toilet!!!!)
counter and lavatory cabinet 1970’s (note the counter goes over the toilet so I can’t really remove the lid of the tank!)
- Shower sliding doors with fish pattern
- 1970’s shower pik! YES, I HAVE A SHOWER PIK!!! a beautifully ugly tan coloured shower pik!!
- ugly 8×8 asbestic floor tiles in black. (will need some work abatement here! should be easy since they are not really glued down anymore)
Now for the images: hold on, this bathroom is going to scare you!
Next week, I will be showing you a before floor plan and what is proposed with some inspiration materials. Sorry, I didn’t have the plans ready for you. I had way to much fun last weekend:) which now I am under the gun to get this bathroom complete before my parents arrive at the end of July!! Did I mention, I only have 1 bathroom!!!
Thanks for stopping by! see you next week!
—- Make sure to check out Callie’s Bathroom Inspiration post from last week.
The post "The bathroom has got to go!" yelled Callie Grayson!! appeared first on Le Papier Blog.