I have been so busy with my daily job (architecture that is) and the Etsy orders this week that have literally forgotten or perhaps avoided playing with Nikolas….Yesterday, I decided I would take part of the day off to ‘catch up’ with it.
We played and built a tent with what we could find, pillows, toys, blankets….We had fun, and after it all ended, we fell asleep on the floor underneath the tent.
Oh how I wish my days were like this most of the time and I didn’t have to worry about a thing….I guess what I am trying to say is that I wish I was just a kid living in a kid’s world…But I don’t and I can enjoy what I have, and feel blessed to even be able to do the ‘tent’ thing every now and then.
I have read so much on this topic from different mothers, how to balance it all! Really, I would like to know if there is a recipe I could follow…Every time I think I am living a balanced life – eating well, walking, keeping up with daily prayer, spending time with Nikolas and Aaron – somehow I manage to get me back to where I was before….Oh such is life I guess!
On a different note, I have been tagged by Holly of Magnolias and Sunshine!
So here are 6 of my random quirks…..
1. I can’t go to sleep when there is unfolded laundry.
2. I am a nut about good/foreign laundry detergents (every time I visit my family in Europe, I have to buy different kinds – last time I even brought home with me a drying rack).
3. I dislike milk but I will have it with cereal.
4. I get carsick if someone else is driving.
5. I don’t like ice cream because I think it’s too cold!
6.I have to have my feet covered when I go to sleep, otherwise I can’t fall asleep.
So there you have it….
And here are the rules:
1: Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
And because I haven’t posted a picture of Nikolas in a couple of days, here he is …..