Happy Monday everyone! Thanks for being here!
Today I wanted to share a few things you might not know about me. I saw this done by someone else on Instagram and it inspired me to do an actual post. Here goes.
- I am the oldest of 3 girls
- I came in the states as a college student (I have a masters in architecture) 17 years ago (can you guess my age?)
- my family leaves in Greece and Albania - hence our numerous travels to Europe (I'm not complaining 😉)
- I speak 5 languages (in the order of fluency: English, Albanian, Greek, Italian and French)
- I grew up by the Ionian Sea. I miss the water beyond words.
- my sisters are my best friends. They live in 🇬🇷and we Face Time 2-3 times a day 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
- I am a type A, love all things organized and orderly. White makes me the happiest!
- my favorite thing in the entire world is to have my boys close to me and small their hair. I will never grow old of this. Never!
There you have it. Hope you got to know me a little better:)